Thursday, May 15, 2014

Strengths & Weaknesses

What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?

These questions can haunt one's life. I suppose they have sometimes haunted mine.

Name five.

Five strengths? Ok.

I'm:
smart, beautiful, funny, caring, sensitive, diligent

Five weaknesses?

No. Not today. That's just not okay. I can't go there.

But why? Why is it so hard to accept our negative qualities? To put them out there? To tell the world our faults?

I think it is because it is painful.
It is hard to tell another person what one lacks.

This is not to say that each one of us is all rainbows and butterflies and made of supertastic lovely characteristics.

I know that I most certainly am not.

But, remember:
no one is perfect. 
Perfect is boring.

You see, this is the way I see it. I prefer to look at the glass half full.
What good is the glass half empty?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why focus on the negative???

Why repeat the pattern of beating yourself up, time and time again, by saying you are not good enough?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are good enough. 

You are worth it. You are special
You are unique. You are brave
You are everything the world wants you to be.
And more..... 


always remember
always and forever.
You are loved.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment